SOCIAL MEDIA

January 16, 2018

GET PRETTIER IN YOUR SLEEP





Hello guys,
I decided that I should write more about beauty. I really started to take care of my skin, hair and body more and I would love to share some tips with you abut how I do it. 
For today I have few beauty sleep tips for you. I hope you will like it.
If you wake up looking good, you'll have to do less in the morning and save time.You'll look great throughout the day.
Kisses!!

Beauty Sleep Tips:

· ↠   CLEAN YOUR SKIN
Before going to bed remove any makeup and cleanse your skin.
·↠  SLEEP ON A SILK PILLOWCASE
This prevents hair breakage, and it's also better for the skin because it prevents creasing and wrinkles.
· ↠ MOISTURIZE, MOISTURIZE...
For a fresh, dewy look in the morning, Moisturize everything: Your face, your body, lips, your feet, etc...
Also apply lip balm, and eyelash serum for growth.
·↠ CHANGE YOUR SHEETS
Wash your pillowcases/sheets frequently, so you're not resting your lovely skin on top of bacteria for eight hours a night.
· ↠ TIE / BRAID YOUR HAIR
Make a loose braid or a bun before bed, so your hair is wavy and shiny in the morning.
·↠ HUMIDIFIER
Invest in a small humidifier and put it next to your bed, trust me it'll change your skin drastically.
   ↠ SLEEP MORE
Most importantly sleep between 7 and 9 hours, I never do and I've noticed I look better when I sleep more.



Post a Comment